Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is a big decision. When it comes to your oral health care, you might have some questions before you schedule an appointment. Listed below are some of the most common questions we receive from potential new patients. Take a moment to look through them. If you don't see your question listed, simply pick up the phone and give us a call. Our friendly and professional team looks forward to hearing from you.
- When should my child first visit the dentist?
- Why can't I have a regular dental cleaning? What is periodontal maintenance?
- What is the difference between composite (white) fillings and amalgam (silver) fillings?
- Why didn't my insurance cover all of my treatment?
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- Do you offer payment plans?